Tuesday, May 29, 2007

NOTES FROM JAKARTA FLO COORDINATOR

NOTES FROM JAKARTA FLO COORDINATOR

I want to thank you for your prayers. I delivered my sermon this morning at Yosep's [FLO Alumni] church. Wow, his congregation is very responsive! Their spirit is excellent, if you ask them to read everybody started to read in one accord. It was great! Yosep has an excellent spirit and his wife is a real pastor's wife who cares for her flock, you can see it from the way she greeted her congregation. It's an adventure to find the church; the church is just at the end of a lane. From the highway you go through a small winding street about 4-500 meters I think and at the end of it is a road track to the left and there is the church about 50 m in front of you.
I was fortunate to have Tri and Kim with me. When I ponder I find it very interesting to find out how God gather all these pastors for FLO, they come from places that you would never think of or imagine, from remote places. And how God works in their life, you should hear his testimony how he got started. Yosep himself comes from South Sumatera (Palembang). He depends entirely on God and God did wonders in his life. After joining FLO retreat God blessed him with a car, he's going to give his testimony about this during the next meeting.

No comments: